Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Arrr, Matey!

I'm not sure why, but it started out with Wes getting the "Wolfy mask" out of the Halloween box.  He was probably looking for a little excitement. 
The girls, especially Kara, is petrified of it.  This mask has been despised for years.  It all started when Wesley insisted he wanted to be this werewolf for Halloween.  But you can't wear masks at school.  So I painted his face for school and he hated it.  Then comes trick-or-treat time and he can't see the steps or where he is walking, he can't hold the bag because of the gloves.  I don't even have pictures of him dressed up.  So I found one online.  

I don't think he has liked Halloween since.  So Wes pulls it out every now and then for a trick.  It sends Kara running and hiding.  So this past week, it went out with the garbage.  Good bye, Wolfy!
But then Wes went on to another costume. He had fun dressing and decorating Kara and Ashleigh.
Ashleigh really looks like a buccaneer with a missing tooth!



Wes even completed the outfit with a telescope!  Land ahoy!

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that!!! Reminds me of the new disney show, Jake and the never land pirates. My kiddos love that show. Ahoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such creativity!! What a wonderful big brother! We will miss the wolf mask, I think my boys got into that with Wes a couple of times. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete