Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Underwater!

We bought an underwater camera for our cruise.  We have had some fun with it since. The only problem with the camera, besides draining batteries, is getting water on the lens.  After being in the water, drops can be on the lens and make the other pictures blurry.  Like this: 
We were so glad that Daddy could join us for some fun.  We went for 4 hours, he came for 2 hours!
 But now I am careful to make sure I wipe the lens so that the other pictures can be clear.
Ashleigh playing in the water fountains.

Three girls down the slide!

Ashleigh is pretty flexible to be able to do that!

Erin with her goggles.

Ashleigh, the fish.

Kara and her goggles.

Ashleigh underwater!

Kara doing water ballet! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the tutu swimsuit!

Ashleigh blowing bubbles.

Janiel loves the water too!

Kara has to swim with her nose plugged!  (Don't blame her!)
We decided to buy a family season pass to Sun and Fun Lagoon.  Since we don't have access to our community pool (yet) Melanie has let us come to swim at her pool a lot.  That has been really nice.  But the kids have been begging to go to the water park again.  We decided we only needed to go 4 times to have the pass paid off.  I figure we can do that.  And with a pass, we can go for one hour and not feel like we have to stay to get our money's worth.  I like that idea.  (So Melanie, let's make some dates for Sun and Fun Lagoon!)

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! I just got on to checks blogs after I had called you to see what your plans were today. Sun 'n Fun Lagoon was on your agenda today. I don't feel so bad now about inviting ourselves to tag along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the girls have lots of fun there :)

    ReplyDelete