Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wes

Wesley has almost finished 7th grade.  This past year has flown past.  He is a great student and a good son.  I know he is also a good friend.  The other night I had a meeting from 7-9:30 and Brent was working.  I walked in the door expecting all the girls to be up and running.  But to my joy, they were all in bed, asleep.  Even Wes had gone to bed, but wasn't quite asleep yet.  I asked the girls in the morning if he did a good job and they said he did.  I am so thankful to have him.  
He also had an awards ceremony at school last week.  
He received an award for art, p.e. and honor roll (a 3.83 GPA). 



Wes didn't know it was picture day, he wore an old t-shirt but he did bring his smile.
 Wesley's art teacher just loves him.  He is always praising him and encouraging him.  I think he is glad to have a student try and also show respect.  He sends art supplies home with him on a regular basis.  Not only does Wes have art hanging in the schools' superintendent's office (see this post here), he also has a piece hanging in a pediatrician's office!
A picture of the tessellation that Wes did that is hanging in a pediatrician's office.

2 comments:

  1. I love the teselation!!! It looks like something you'd see in a museum:) Good job Wes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are growing up too, too FAST!!! How do we stop this clock that ticks faster everyday?!

    Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete