We seem to have a lot of pictures of the cats. I think it is because we have girls that like to take pictures and the cats are cute subjects. This is just a sample of the ones that I found on the camera. (I'll spare you the ones of Jake in the litter box. Yuck.)
Jake's cute tail hiding under Kara's dresser.
Jake really wants to be friends. But Tiger Lily is just a mean old lady.
A self portrait of the photographer...then the litter box pictures followed.
I think Tiger Lily has some bipolar issues. One minute she is sweet and the next she attacks. I was reading books to the girls one day and she was snuggled up next to me. We were like that for quite a while. Then suddenly she starts attacking my arm. She grabbed my wrist with her teeth and kicked my arm with her back legs. Let me tell you, I hunted her down and threw her out the back door!
Then other times when I am sitting at the computer or standing at the counter she jumps up and climbs on my shoulder. She loves to be petted and loved that way. She won't even get off when I walk around. She is weird.
Then there is sweet Jake. Always sweet. He loves to play, but he is just playing not attacking to kill!
He is so patient and will even wear a cowboy hat.
The ground started to thaw and that made for muddy foot prints!
This video is of Jake trying to catch snowflakes. It is very cute and he is successful at times!



No comments:
Post a Comment