Brent's new job does have some perks. He likes who he works with, he has full time benefits, he is being paid, and the company has passes to Sundance. They take turn using them and it has given Brent a lot of opportunities to go skiing this year.
We decided to give the kids skiing lessons for Christmas (I should have signed up too!) Wes and Janiel had already learned, but it had been many years. Wes wanted to try snowboarding too.
So off the family went to Sundance.
A beautiful day!
Wes loved snowboarding!
Cute Kara ready to learn!
Erin and Ashleigh are off to their lesson.
Erin sporting the goggles.
Ashleigh is ready!
Getting some instructions!
Kara the ski bunny!
Kara making pizza!
Heading to the big lifts!
Janiel was too fast. I only got a couple pictures of her!
Wes taking a break.
Ashleigh and Erin on the lift.
Brent's dream come true. He loves it!
He has had the chance to take Kara, Wes, Janiel, and even my dad back up. They love skiing. Erin and Ashleigh might have to wait til next season. Spring came too quickly!



Jealous. I'm not sure my left foot could handle a ski boot anymore. But oh the memories growing up learning to ski. The one sport I felt adept at.
ReplyDelete