I am finally caught up with all of our pictures! It has taken a while. So I guess now I will have to do some dishes and laundry. It isn't all fun at our house.
Yesterday, the mailman dropped off a package. It was from a hockey company and addressed to Wes. He was at school, so I couldn't quiz him about it. I couldn't believe it. Did he just use my credit card or Paypal account? I looked through my statements and couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. When he did get home he was just as surprised as we were.
For an assignment at school, he had to write a company. The teacher told them not to do Apple, because they would only get a letter back. Many did Skull Candy because they sent stickers. Some companies send coupons. Wes wanted to do a different company. So he chose this hockey company, Alkali. (I actually hadn't heard about them.) He scored big time. Forget the coupons. He got a stack of 10 stickers, a hat and a t-shirt!!! Good job Wes, for stepping outside the norm.
Now if we can just get him to write a letter to a Congressman for his Citizen in the Community Merit Badge! And yes, I know he needs a haircut.




What a fun year:) That tubing place looks awesome. I've never heard of it. Great job with hockey and scoring some free stuff Wesley!
ReplyDeleteSweet. Great job Wes! Glad you got more than just a letter. It's always fun to get real packages, especially when you didn't have to spend money.
ReplyDelete