Our cars (and our bodies) have had quite a time adjusting to the temperatures. Florida was nice. It usually ranged from 80 to 95. Hmmm, nice and warm
This winter it has been cold! It did get colder than 2. It happened to be a sunny day when I took that picture!
We just kept getting dumped on. These pictures were taken the last day in January.
The snow banks were taller than our bench!
There were several days when I had to shovel 3 or 4 times. If I waited, it became to heavy to lift. So I couldn't wait for Brent to get home.
The mailman still managed to get to the mailboxes.
We wondered if it would ever melt. It did.
The birds have been flocking to our yard. There must be seeds or something in the weeds. Here is a picture of their foot prints in the snow. There were a lot of them!
We have enjoyed the snow. We are glad that it is gone for now.



No comments:
Post a Comment