Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Christmas Traditions

Part of Christmas is making gingerbread houses.  This year, the girls made them next door.  Kim hosted a gingerbread house party. That was great.  I sent the girls away for a couple of hours and they came home with wonderful houses!
Erin displaying her creation.

 Here is a picture of missing tooth number 6.
 Kara had hers demolished in no time!
 Janiel even joined in on the fun.
 Then for Christmas eve, we went to Gardner Village to find the elves.  The kids had a fun time.  The sudden snow storm also added to the festivities!

 Meeting the elves.



 The snow is starting to come down!
 Then it really dumped.  It was a crazy drive home!

1 comment:

  1. The elves are interesting. I had a great idea - I decided that you need to rename your blog - The Prime Adventures AFTER Florida.

    ReplyDelete