Now that we are back in Utah, Wes wanted to place ice hockey again. He is too old for the city/league play. So that meant that he got to try out for High School Hockey! Many high schools have their own team. But those who don't, join together to form an independent team. Utah County has two independent teams, North and South. So Wes got to play for Utah County Independent North, the Warriors. He has a great coach. They started him on the Junior Varsity team, but soon realized he could play with the Varsity as well. So he played twice a week plus a night of practice.
The girls "love" being at hockey. I read somewhere that younger siblings that come to watch the older ones play are called rink rats. I think I have pretty cute rink rats. They tolerate it, but usually bring something to do. Their "American girl" dolls have been their recent entertainment at the rink.
Wes chose his #11. He has been #11 for many years.
I'll post more pictures of his hockey season later. I'm trying to keep the pictures in order!



No comments:
Post a Comment