This is the kitchen. I like the colors. The black marble has little specks within that you can't wipe off. So sometimes it looks dirty. But it is nice. The stainless steel is nice too, but it takes some wiping to keep clean. The kids love the water and ice dispenser in the fridge. They drink a lot of water because of this. I know that is good, but it makes a lot of trips to the potty. The stove is a flat top. It takes some special cleaner to make it look good. It took some getting used to a electric stove again. I miss my gas stove. You can look over the bar into the dining room. It is great to pass the food and dishes through. Otherwise you have to walk around, through the living room to get to the table. (I guess I have to walk around to get my body there!)
Friday, February 12, 2010
This is the kitchen. I like the colors. The black marble has little specks within that you can't wipe off. So sometimes it looks dirty. But it is nice. The stainless steel is nice too, but it takes some wiping to keep clean. The kids love the water and ice dispenser in the fridge. They drink a lot of water because of this. I know that is good, but it makes a lot of trips to the potty. The stove is a flat top. It takes some special cleaner to make it look good. It took some getting used to a electric stove again. I miss my gas stove. You can look over the bar into the dining room. It is great to pass the food and dishes through. Otherwise you have to walk around, through the living room to get to the table. (I guess I have to walk around to get my body there!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment