Friday, February 26, 2010

Our Third Attempt at the Beach: Naples Pier

We knew it was a windy day, but Brent wanted to go check out this pier. It was a beautiful sight, but freezing cold. The wind was blowing hard. Our ears hurt when we were done. We didn't let the kids get in the water this day. This is a picture looking back at Naples. It is a beautiful city. I am really impressed how clean and nice it is. I'm sure these homes are in the million dollar district.
Another view of Naples. Those are hotels along the beach. Naples has a beautiful beach. The water was all stirred up and muddy. There were quite high waves. On the pier it said, "No Shark Fishing". Hmmm.

I like the back view shots. This one shows some cute people walking back down the pier. What little troopers I have. They are pretty good sports, especially when I have M&Ms for motivation.

Cute footprints in the white sand. Headed back to the car for some relief from the wind.





No comments:

Post a Comment