Now, we used to drink 1%. The only place I can find 1% is Wal-Mart. All the other stores only carry whole, 2% and skim. We are becoming a skim milk drinking family. Costco doesn't sell two-packs of milk. One. One flat top. That's it. And you have to pull off a seal before you can use it. It feels like you are pouring oil or something. Milk costs between $2.80 and $3.20 a gallon.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Now, we used to drink 1%. The only place I can find 1% is Wal-Mart. All the other stores only carry whole, 2% and skim. We are becoming a skim milk drinking family. Costco doesn't sell two-packs of milk. One. One flat top. That's it. And you have to pull off a seal before you can use it. It feels like you are pouring oil or something. Milk costs between $2.80 and $3.20 a gallon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Okay, I think I am all caught up now on your lives since you left UT! Whew! You guys have been busy! I am happy to see you are getting settled and adjusting to life in Florida! We miss you all and pray for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you!! What a big move. It looks as though things are starting off well. What part of Florida are you in?
ReplyDelete