This is our Lanai. It is screened to keep out bugs. It is nice to be able to barbecue in the rain and wind. I tried that the other night. The kids like to go out there too.
This is the front entry way and the 1/2 bathroom downstairs. That is nice to have so that we don't have to dash up stairs.

This is our little gate in our front entry way.

This is our storage pantry. It was nice to have those shelves there to load some of our storage on. I still have some in boxes for now. But I'm sure we will use it up. The laundry is nice and big to have room to do all the laundry that I have to do. The washer has a weird cycle. But I guess that just takes some getting used to.

This is our little gate in our front entry way.
This is our storage pantry. It was nice to have those shelves there to load some of our storage on. I still have some in boxes for now. But I'm sure we will use it up. The laundry is nice and big to have room to do all the laundry that I have to do. The washer has a weird cycle. But I guess that just takes some getting used to.



you will love the screened porch if you have insects like we do here.
ReplyDelete