Monday, February 22, 2010

We went to Sea World a couple of days before Brent had to go to school. We knew it might be one of the last days to have him all to ourselves. The kids had a blast and want to go back. Wesley was lucky enough to pet a dolphin.









Janiel posing with the otter.























Erin said next time she will talk to the otter.

Wesley enjoying himself.
This sea lion was kind of cute. Just waiting for someone to toss some fish.

3 comments:

  1. We LOVE Sea World! I would rather go there than Disneyland . . . any day! I am glad you are getting to have lots of adventures together! Sure miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell by the smiles that you all had a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun, we went there 5 years ago. Have you ever heard of Discovery Cove? It's across the street from Sea World and it's the best place ever. We went there 5 years ago also, along with Disney World in the same trip and all my children talk about to this day is how awesome Discovery Cove was.

    ReplyDelete