Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kylie and Chandler Adventures

The Shaw's son was getting married in the temple.  Candace (his sister) asked me if I could watch her kids while they went.  It turned out that they needed to leave early in the morning, so I told her to just let them sleep over.  Kylie and Chandler are cuties.  Chandler is a mommy's boy and is sad if she isn't around.  He is the one that breaks down crying during the closing hymn and prayer because he knows nursery in next.  So we thought we might be in for a long night.  But I was okay with that.  I could do that for one night.
During dinner he wouldn't eat.  Then when we were all done, I put him down.  A few minutes later he took me back to his plate and said, "Kyee".  So I got Kylie to sit with him while he ate.  He was hungry!
 We had a few rounds of "Headbands".  It is a fun guessing game.  Brent said they used to play it as kids, but they called it Indian Poker!

 Chandler wanted Kylie to sleep by him, but Kylie didn't want to sleep in my bed-don't blame her.  So we put Kara and Kylie on lots of pillows on Kara's floor.  They stayed put and chit chatted until 10 or so.  It was pretty cute to listen to. Chandler was sad to just lay down.  So I was lucky to get to snuggle and rock him to sleep.  He was out in minutes.  He was a good boy and slept right though the night in the port-a-crib.
 We went to the park the next morning.  Chandler loves the slides.
 Kara getting all twisted up.

 Kylie is a cutie.
 What cute friends.


 Popsicles were next on the list.  Chandler knew he wanted blue!
 Kylie and Ashleigh
 They played blanket monster for a while.  It made for some frizzy hair!


We had a great time with the Lovelace kids.  

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you and Janiel had fun birthdays! So sorry we missed out this year:( Looks like you are all keeping busy with your cute friends. Pedicures do feel nice!!!

    ReplyDelete