I was going through some pictures and noticed that I had missed a few with our move and all the drama that followed. So here are some pictures of the girls and their day to day adventures.
Sunning on the lanai. I think I want a lanai when I get back to Utah. Do they build those there? It is perfect: a screen to keep out bugs, critters, leaves and dirt, a screen to keep kiddos in, pavers to make it nice, and right next to the house. It would be perfect to keep out the mink farm flies. (I'm not really missing those! I have only swatted a couple flies while here in Florida! I'll definitely need to brush up on my fly swatting skills!)
Ashleigh and Erin grew lima beans in their class. They were so proud of how tall they had grown. Then we moved and the plants disappeared.
The girls get a little bored at Wes' hockey games. So sometimes they use the bleachers as their jungle gym. It sometimes makes the other spectators nervous. So I try to limit this activity.
Blowing bubbles is also a favorite activity.
We love our girls and all the fun that they provide for us to enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment