Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Scarlet Letters

I mentioned before that I had to get a parking pass.  I thought it might be a little sticker.  No.  It is a huge hang tag with "RENTER" printed across.  Needless to say, it blocks my view while driving so it is no longer hanging from the mirror, but sitting on the dash.



I thought we were done with run-ins.  The girls were out on the balcony blowing bubbles.  I thought they were doing a great job of being quiet but having fun.  When I went to check on them, they said, "A lady came out of her house and went like this."  Then they showed me waving their finger back and forth, like no no.  Hmmm.  Not brave enough to come and talk to me?  Old lady, stay in your house.  Don't tell my kids that they are doing something wrong when they are not.  Bubbles are perfectly acceptable and wash away in the rain.  No more posts about Cypress Woods.  I promise.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! WHEN WILL IT EVER END! I just had to put that in all CAPS. Of all the things to disapprove of. What is the world coming to if bubble blowing is against association rules. To the lady with the wagging finger - GO GET A LIFE! A REAL ONE! "Show a little love, a little love can go a long way!"

    ReplyDelete