Janiel and I are lucky. We have the nicest people to call our friends. For our birthdays, Melanie and Macey took Janiel and I to get a pedicure. Sadly enough, it was my first one! But boy did I enjoy it. I know that Janiel also enjoyed it.
Janiel and Macey enjoyed the massaging chairs before and during their soak.
Janiel's water was a little hot. Her feet were red for a while.
You can tell Macey is really enjoying the massage.
Janiel getting the final touches to her nails.
It looks like Janiel could get used to it...reading magazines, drying under the blue lights.
Our turns! Melanie and I really enjoyed the royal treatment to our feet.
The green goop felt good! I was told I should come back on a monthly basis to keep my feet feeling nice and smooth. Hmmm.
Janiel had control of the camera while I was being treated. So here are some shots from her.
Macey's feet:
Janiel's feet:
Macey:
Birthday girl, Janiel:
Getting my toes done.
All of our feet nicely done!
A close up of Janiel's sparkles
A close up of Macey's flower (hand painted!).
I totally enjoyed my first pedicure. It was so relaxing and looks so nice when they are done. The company was great too. Thank you Melanie for treating us to a fun time. We are going to miss our adventures together. (But I'm not thinking about it!)



What a fun day out! I love pedicures now I need to get me a cute daughter in Oregon to share them with...
ReplyDeleteWe are so glad you enjoyed it! Next time, and there will be a next time - we will have to do it on a Saturday. More time to relax and then more time to do lunch, browse Charming Charlie's or some other delightful, frivolous lazy activity!
ReplyDelete