Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Silver Lining

Before I post about all the drama I have experienced in the last 4 days, I wanted to post my toes.  About a week ago, the girls wanted to paint their nails.  I usually do my toes at that time as well.  It has been fun being in Florida, where your toes can be painted 365 days a year.  We have quite the collection of colors.  I have been stewing and pondering why we have been going through this move.  So I decided to paint my toenails silver.  Silver to help me remember to find the silver lining of this experience.  Little did I know that things were about to get worse!!!  But through it all, I was trying to find that little bit of silver.  So far, I have only found it on my toes.

2 comments:

  1. What happened? You are always so good to look at the positive that is one thing that I admire about you. I hope your week gets better.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry things aren't going smoothly this move. Hope you get settled soon!!!

    ReplyDelete