I guess when you have a lot of pets and when you have kids that like to take pictures, that results with lots of animal pictures. I'm glad. Because that is what makes us happy. So this is a long post about our animals and other creatures around us.
This moth flew into our house one night. I couldn't believe how tiny, yet beautiful, it was.
Our neighbor's son had some baby bunnies. We told Janiel that we could get a baby to go with Pumpkin. We were so excited to get Dandelion. She was a sweet baby rabbit. She loved to eat dandelion leaves, so thus her name.
She liked to snuggle.
We took her to our family reunion. She seemed just fine. Then a week later, Kara went to check on her. She came running. She said, "I picked up Dandelion. Then I dropped her and she made a weird sound. Like a stone." I think Kara had dropped her because she was dead and it surprised her. We think she died of heat exposure. So sad because she was so sweet.
So we got another one. Fidget is her name. When she hops around the yard, every so often she has a spaz attack, flopping all over the place. It is funny to see. She isn't a lop eared rabbit, but one of her ears is lopped. We don't know why. But she is also a sweet girl. She is huge now compared to these pictures.
We have a major fly problem. The mink farm behind us just attracts and breeds them. It is disgusting. The garage is the worst when kids leave it opened. So I put up fly tape. This is a picture after about 4 hours. Gross. They do come in the house too. But I can't bring myself to hang fly tape inside. So we go on swatting sprees. I have killed over 50 in one day. Once I got three at one time. Talent, I know! I even killed one yesterday. November 20th and they are still alive! It is so gross. But what can I do? Move.
One day I found Tiger Lily like this. Not a big deal. She sleeps there a lot.
I happened to be walking by Chino's cage. And this is what I saw!
I was glad Chino stayed put and that Tiger Lily had no clue. Otherwise, we would have been down by one pet.
Ashleigh found this worm at the neighbor's house. It was disgustingly big. I just kept thinking about how juicy it would be if it got squashed. That must be a childhood memory of mine.
She made it a nice home, found a friend for it, and gave it lots of food. Then we released it later that day, back into the neighbor's yard.
So how do you fold a cat? (Serves me right for not folding and putting the laundry away.)
I guess this is how you do it!
Jake loves to go into closets. We often hear scratching on a door and have to find where it is coming from.
The pantry is his favorite spot.
This is another one of his favorite spots.
The bird isn't just entertainment for us. It also provides entertainment for the cat.



No comments:
Post a Comment