I knew that Macey would be with us for a bit and that my kids love to go to Trafalga. So we got her the Passes of All Passes. Our first stop was to Trafalga in Orem. This was our first time to this location.
It was fun but a bit worn down.
The girls always love mini golfing.
We went outside to do a course too.
Then the melt down happened. Someone went ahead of Ashleigh. Is it mean of me to take pictures of my kids when they are having a tantrum? Maybe. It makes them more mad. But sometimes I think it helps them to look back and see how ridiculous a tantrum can be. Sometimes I think someone should take a picture of me! Might snap me back in place!
When we continued onward, it made her more mad. She wanted us to go back a couple of holes so that she could play each hole. Sorry, honey. Have a tantrum and miss out. She didn't play the rest of the game. Maybe next time.
They are getting to be pretty good players.
Only if that darn ball would stay on the green!
That night we had tickets to tour Timpanogos Cave!!!
Off we go!
A new hair accessory---pinecones.
It took us just over an hour to hike. The kids did awesome. Last time I had a baby on my back. So did Brent, so there wasn't any relief of that extra weight. Now it is nice that they all can walk on their own!
I have a lot of pictures of the different formations. Do you think I can remember their names? Maybe some.
This is where a stalactite and stalagmite met.
Cave bacon.
Some points were really narrow.
Straws
The pictures hardly do justice to the beauty inside the cave. I'm glad we could go. We did have a couple of potty emergencies half way down the mountain. But they refused to be like boys. So that meant daddy running down the mountain to get them to the bathroom in time. I guess it was good that they drank a lot of water!



No comments:
Post a Comment