Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Girls' Creations

The girls love to create and craft.  We go through reams of paper.  But they are happy doing it.
Sometimes their creativity involves the camera.  One day I was loading the pictures from the camera to the computer.  There were 50 pictures of the calculator.  All different angles.  Even a video.  So creative.
 These are some animals that Ashleigh drew.  She followed a step by step book.  I think she did well.
 This is a picture that Ashleigh drew for Auntie Val.  She really loved riding on the horses.
 And another from Ashleigh:  the tooth fairy and Pegasus.
 Kara loves to make signs.  This one is in case we don't know it is Sunday.
 We used up the scrap wood from the shed to make wooden pumpkins.
Erin is concentrating.
 Kara and Ashleigh love to paint too.
 Janiel is careful in her work.
 Having a good time while Dad and Wes are at the priesthood session of conference.
 The girls always love to help bake.  They helped make some cinnamon rolls for conference morning.
 This one is by far my favorite.  Notice the nicely made bed:
 If you look closely, you can see some notes on the bed:
Mom this is for you
Note to parents!!!
Dad this is for you!!!
 Someone made your bed! A. Nomuonous 
I loved it!  A. Nomuonous can make my bed any day!
I'm so glad that they are creative.  I'm glad that they love creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment